- to supply or brighten with light; light up.
- to make lucid or clear; throw light on (a subject).
- to decorate with lights, as in celebration.
- to enlighten, as with knowledge.
- to make resplendent or illustrious: A smile illuminated her face.
- to decorate (a manuscript, book, etc.) with colors and gold or silver, as was often done in the Middle Ages.
Koiné is excted to present our Illuminated Concert and Worship series. Much like our other special service presentations, Koiné weaves together scriptural narration, music, and multimedia to share the Biblical truths of our Christian faith. The Illuminated presentations add the element of environmental video projection to paint the walls of the room with light. Much like a theatrical production sets scenes and changes locations through painted backdrops and moving set pieces, the Illuminated series uses motion video to the same effect.
We hope that you will join us as we tour North America sharing the Illuminated events.