Lent has offered us the opportunity to walk with Jesus from his Glory revealed in the transfiguration, to his glory hidden when he was disfigured and nailed to the cross. Though the season may make us blue, its purpose is to have us long for that first glimpse of life on Easter morning.
As we trudge through the dead faith and decay of blind scoffing, sleepy disciples, a betraying friend, and brutal abuse, we know Jesus went through all of it for us that we might be grafted into the Vine that sprouted from the empty tomb.
- The Vine and Branches Intro
- From All That Dwell Below the Skies
- Christ the Lord has Risen Today
- Christ Jesus Lay in Death Strong Bands
- In Christ Alone
- In You is Gladness
- Saints, Behold! The Sight Is Glorious
- Morning Breaks Upon the Tomb
- Amid the World's Bleak Wilderness
- Wake Up Sleeper
- I Know that My Redeemer Lives