Lent offerd us the opportunity to walk along side Jesus from his Glory revealed when he was transfigured to his glory hidden when he was disfigured and nailed to the cross. Though the season may make us blue, its purpose is to have us long for that first glimpse of life on Easter morning. As we trudge through the dead faith and decay of blind scoffing, sleepy disciples, a betraying friend, and brutal abuse, we know Jesus went through all of it for us that we might be grafted into the Vine that sprouted from the empty tomb.
The Vine and Branches details the triumphant resurrection and new growth as Jesus conquers death and draws each of us closer to him as presented through scriptural narration, music, and multimedia.
- The Vine and Branches Intro
- From All That Dwell Below the Skies
- Christ the Lord has Risen Today
- Christ Jesus Lay in Death Strong Bands
- In You is Gladness
- I Am Content! My Jesus Lives Again
- Morning Breaks Upon the Tomb
- Amid the World's Bleak Wilderness
- Wake Up Sleeper
- I Know that My Redeemer Lives